We are a bunch of dudes who like to paddle and pedal. Bike2Boat is about leaving the car in the garage and pedalling from river to river in search of good times and good lines. Learn more about who we are, where we are headed next and how to become a Bike2Boater.
(Please follow changes due to Corona and observe hygiene regulations. Furthermore, please use the advance booking or reservation, as fewer places can be offered due to Corona.)
We made it back home!
The 2020 Bike2Boat trip through Austria and Italy delivered good weather and water levels, and despite some bruises and scratches everybody made it back home nice and safe. You’ll find Jens images and story in several magazines and Olaf will be on the road with his film tour in fall and winter 2020.
22. Oktober _ Blaichach/Sonthofen, Germany – Zum Schiff
23. Oktober _ Mühlacker, Germany – Uhlandbau
25. Oktober _ Aschaffenburg, Germany – Buergerhaus Nilkheim
06. November _ Aarau, Switzerland
07. November _ Sarnen, Switzerland – Hotel Metzgers
13. November _ Speyer, Germany – Naturfreundehaus
14. November _ Unna, Germany – Sport Schroer
15. November _ Unna, Germany – Sport Schroer
17. November _ Köln, Germany – Muelheim
18. November _ Moers, Germany – Lettmann
19. November _ Hannover, Germany – Freizeitheim Doehren
20. November _ Nünchritz, Germany
25. November _ Rosenheim, Germany – Ballhaus
1. Get a bike + a trailer
2. Pick a destination
3. Do it!
From Day 1: Cannes …
… to Day 52: Venice
Daily selfie from our 2013 Bike2Boat Alps trip.
(click logo to visit websites)